I would like to know more about Transmission Meditation or I've heard some people are calling it New Age meditation. I don't get it, is it like group mediation for whole planet or what? And what is the sorry about joining energies? Anyone? I do practice yoga meditation, but this sounds too much for me.

New age meditation or transmission mediation is both Karma yoga and Laya yoga. Some people call it "a virtual "hot house" for the spiritual growth of those who participate on a consistent basis…." Anyway, the point is that thousands of people around the world are joining together(= meditating) to aid in the work of transmitting these powerful new spiritual energies for the benefit of humanity and the construction of a new world based on Brotherhood, Sharing and Justice. These energies are supposed to facilitate the difficult changes now in progress and speed the transformations leading to a better world for all.