i have a thouught in my headd and im pretty sure thats truuee i continuoslyy think abbouut theemm mi look in thee mirror and im likee woow this is great they havee been the same siize since i wass like ten, annd evennn at schooll thee ethoughts of me thinking aboutt myy small boobs come to mindd again, so my questioon is aree my boobs not growing, cuuz ii keep thinkking they wontt?

youurr boobs not growing, cuuz ii keep thinkking they wontt.
You seeee i likkee tiny boobs. :-S

Now that is a profound question - seriously... because while scientists don't believe it, the metaphysical section of society - new age, spiritual - do believe that you attract what you focus on. It even makes sense in everyday life: if you insist that the world is sh*t and no one cares, what mood are you likely to be in? And how are people likely to react to someone in that kind of mood? Like they don't want to know you.

Whereas if someone believes that no matter what, tomorrow will be a brighter day, then when everyone else is feeling down, they'll feel a little better, and reflect their good mood back to you.

Taking it further, you can 'agree' with the universe what you want - attracting events and people to you - two quick examples: I once got fired, when I was young, nicely, but still fired, and as I walked out of the office, I saw a bright shiny office and thought 'that's where I'd like to work' - a few months later I was hired into the City (UK, london, finance), and went to work in a tower in the city, then after a training program in New York, came back to their brand spanking new building - guess which one.

Or the time I got a bit too close to someone I was helping, get free from a controlling relationship, and someone said 'you deserve someone of your own' and I thought, you're right, I do - and that night a mate called who is normally booked three months in advance, invited me out, one of his co-workers came in later, and she became one of my most fondly remembered partners. A four hour response time from the universe.

True? Does it matter? Science will tell you it's nonsense. I have far too much evidence - which I'm not going to share on a 'physical health' forum -that it's not.

So mood affects reality, in a natural way.
Openness, wishes and desires may - many of us feel or believe - allow the universe to respond to our post-it notes.

... and then there's the 'Uri Geller' / Neo (Matrix) / 'there is no spoon' ... direct impact on reality

... that, simply put, is so out there, that I wouldn't rely on it to cook your meals, grow your boobs, or any such.

No, you haven't 'cheated' yourself by focusing on small boobs - rather, you've been hyper aware of your small boobs...

... and here's a kicker: ask yourself, why would I have chosen a body with small boobs?

The mass of humanity thinks it's a victim of chance, random pregnancy, random life, random death.

A lot of us, with a lot of experience to back it up, experience life very differently, that in a way that's very close to what occurred to you, we choose our body, we choose our life, and when we (our soul) is terminally bored and satisfied (at approx 80) we choose our passing...

... but the truth or otherwise of that is something that is way too heavy for the moment ...

For now, keep in the back of your mind that you may have had a profound thought, even if everyone laughs at you, but no, it's more like a 'universal email' or a site like this: what you post to the universe invites your soul and uinverse to deliver you: if you want to read about it, there's an excellent book : The Law of Attraction, by Esther and Jerry Hicks.

... just one of many excellent books, in the new age / spiritual library section of your local bookstore - and if it's in a 'main' bookstore, how bizarre can it really be - a lot of people are waking up to a softer, gentler, but more enjoyable lifestyle.

... and if you want a thought to replace the 'why are my boobs so small' - why not try things like 'what kind of guy (girl, alien, whatever) is going to enjoy a lean mean life machine? Maybe a get up and go guy, a mountaineer, a skiing fanatic, an intellectual - realise that you have the perfect body for the perfect life, else life (and your soul, you) wouldn't have chosen it...

To those 'outside' in the cold, thinking life is harsh and random, this all sounds ridiculous - to those on this side of the fence, the bitter naivety of victims, suffering, and blame is both tragic, occasionally bizarre, and most sad and comic. The world is changing, and your generation will live to see something quite different... and the ADHD epidemic is just old slow peeople not realising that the new generation have faster brains, faster software, and are bored out of their minds.

Still, that's an awful lot of info - real? who knows ... if anyone is upset, it's just a story ... but for many of us, it's far more than that, and both fascinating and entertaining and enriching...

... so no, you didn't trap your boobs into smallness by thinking about them that way, but it was a very cool and profound thought, and correctly appreciated, a source of great power: pay attention to what you think, and how you think, because that is your compass and your guide and your wish list for your soul ...

... just a story .. .maybe...

njoynlife: uhmm yes okay,weell good for youu but i presonally donnt

Hey listen, who's going to play with them, you or your boyfriend?
Lots of guys like tiny ones, they just don't dare admit it in front of the other guys. :O