I can't seem to hold onto a job very long due to people getting on my nerves and me getting into arguements with everyone. I refuse to be ordered around by someone cause they think they are so high and mighty. People always seem to want to run their mouths, who gives a c**p about what they have to say. Needless to say, I don't have any friends, never have. Only my husband. I kept quiting jobs because I hated the jobs or people I worked with, Hubby suggested I get my Realtor liscense. Now I'm a Realtor for 9 months now and plan on quiting it cause I can't seem to be able to remember the things I'm supposed to do. Also I don't like the other agents. They all seem dishonest. I don't like having to go beg people to let me list their house and I have problems remembering pretty much all the time. I tend to get frustrated, mad, depressed, angry, argumenative with everyone. At home I tend to have fits of rage. I'm 48 yrs old. I'm content to stay home and not see anyone else. Hubby has to make me get up and go to the grocery store with him. I don't want to go anywhere except out to eat so I won't have to cook or clean up. Hubby does most of the cooking and cleaning because I just hate it. I just want to sleep, watch tv or be on the computer. Am I just mean and lazy or what.

Thanks
Aggravated

I don't think your lazy, but i do think your depressed. Depression can manifest itself in a lot of ways, you show some classical signs for sure.
Not being able to hold down a job because you don't like taking orders seems like a control thing. The only way your ever going to be "order free" is to own a business of your own. Lots of times we forget stuff pertaining to our job because we just plain hate the job.
Maybe you should talk to a counselor. It sounds like you have some anger issues that he/she will help bring out of you. Anger Management may help too.
No one likes to be told what to do, but in order to make it in this world, we sometimes have to eat a little s**t. People are being told what to do every single day, that is how the world works. If there were no commands and order, what kind of situation would we all be in? I am the last person who likes to be told what to do, so i know where your coming from. My husband (we) owns his own business and i work the business as well, let me tell you, there have been times where i have told him where to get off!! I control 49% of the business and my share of it tells him to take a flying leap sometimes. I am definetly NOT a silent partner, tho he wishes i was.
Have you thought of taking some Educational classes on line? You can get an Associates Degree in 3 years, and thats really taking your time. You sound like you would be real good in some kind of police work or even a Bounty Hunter, they offer on line courses for Bounty Hunting, i'm not kidding. The school my daughter is enrolled with lets you pay each month. $34.00 a month is the least they will take, but other than that you can pay as much as you like.
It just sounds like your pissed off at the entire universe and you don't even know why. Speak with some one then further your education. I'm sure you don't want to be stuck in this bottomless pit the rest of your life, do you?

You need counseling. Whether you like what Im saying or not, there are several medical reasons why you may feel this way. Please seek professional help. Living this way is difficult on the people who love you.

Since you have no idea who I am and I won't be effected by you lashing out at me for saying this, to me you sound like a classic Borderline Personality. Unfortunately most Borderlines chuck whatever anyone points out about their dysfunctional behavior back in their face. So I guess there is really no point to me writing this. Regardless, research the disorder for yourself. And just because you might not be on the extreme end of the symptom spectrum (suicide threats, cutting, etc) doesn't at all mean you don't have lesser dynamics of the disorder which can screw up a life like no other.

You are bipolar...... I know a 51year old year woman who goes thru the same exact situations. Your need to go to the doctor/therapist. You sound chemically imbalanced and need medication. Hope u overcome your situation and wish you well.

I googled to find a concern I'm about to go through. I have found that an evening or weekend out with friends plus my own evening walk changes things up a bit. Wheeas some medication could be useful & I agtrr with some of the earlier posts, its not east. Staeting my own business and/or freelancing helped me a lot & took my mind off of the boredom & stress at work;working at several part-time endeavors was key. Google the Portfolio career;I cured myself of the stress at my Regular job, but it may or may not work for you. I also enjoying the book-Making A Living without A Job, which introduces ntrepreneurialship. Good Luck with Everyrhing& hope you find your own song to enjoying Life more, as I' m returning back to a full-time job,but I know this newly discovered method worked for me.

You are a selfish person you you you what about the poor husband working twice as hard putting up double the aggregation cause you won't help are you more beneficial to him then a pet dog at least the dog will walk with him to keep him company without being asked

Honestly in my personally opinion, there's nothing wrong with you. You're just smarter then most people I think, which is why you can't stand the bulls***. You're conscious and have a good awareness.

I'm the same way, I quit every single job I ever get after 1 day to a week now (I'm 24) where as before I'd keep my s****y jobs for a couple of years. I can't stand how f***ing boring jobs are and I can't STAND working with people either. Every time I go to a job, I feel worthless, depressed, bored and like I'm wasting my day away. Every time, I just want to tell everyone to shut the hell up and leave me alone. I absolutely HATE having to talk to any one while I'm working and I have a huge problem with authority. The thing is, I don't show it even though I really couldn't care less about what anyone's saying and stuff. I'm very nice, although I walk away all the time without notice or telling anyone.

I've hated every single job I've ever had and I've made myself a goal that one day, I'm going to do what I want to do and make money from it. I'm not going to die unhappy and doing s*** I don't want to do, life's too short. I don't even care if I end up homeless in the process and that's the honest to God truth.

Like I said, I think it's because deep down you're just aware of how stupid 99% of jobs are, the stupid people who play games and I think you know what you want to do. You have to follow your passion and just take a chance.

All the best to you.

personal* (little mistake there)

That's exactly. How i feel. Exactly how I feel. . Amazing that's exactly how I feel

Situations like yours may request professional help. It does sound like something wrong. It can be physically or mentally, or both. No matter you seek for professional help or not, meditation, exercise, focus on a hobby and read a good book such as" How to win friends and influence people" always help. For the people you love and who love you, you need to make a serious change on yourself...

I don't know what to do either.I am 62,and this has been true my whole life. I have been treated for depression for most of my adult life. I am ashamed. And I'm not stupid either, at least intellectually speaking. I have four degrees and a few professional licenses but I feel overwhelmed all the time.

The problem with most work places and people like us.....Is the fact we go to do the job and tackle, wrangle it into submission and get it finished. We don't go to work to make friends. We are also smart enough to make good decisions and to accomplish the task at hand. Yet the workplace is full of people that are still in the mental capacity of high school and treat it as a popularity contest, an alpha vs. beta competition, friend pool, and drama class all wrapped into one package and stuffed into a tiny department.

You have people that feel threatened when someone comes in from the start with a better knowledge. And they also are able to prove their competence level by actually being able to perform the job better than the individual that starts trouble to hide the fact they are less competent since they wasted more time trying to be the class clown, or the alpha in the group and the back biter to be able to get the better raises in the group. Not to mention the fact that they have people in the work place that feel they have to talk to everyone like a 5 year old. Like the times when it is such a menial task being performed; they will instruct you every step of the way like they would their child. Reality check folks....Not everyone is your freaking 5 year old!! You patronize a person when you act like they have to be told every exact way to get from point A to point B. I feel like knocking your skull in half when you do that to me or breaking your wind pipe. Though I don't do it, I still feel like it. Another issue is how we have laws protecting people like this, yet the justice system is made to where if you have more money then you can make the other party go broke and still not get the justice in the situation. Which that is making the world come to the place we have become as a society and the tensions we are seeing mount and come undone. Such a simple math equation yet still not solved. Yet people like us are told we have the problems. I think we need to start looking at the ones that really do have and cause the problems in our lives to get us all back on the road to normalcy.

Then on top of it all you have to spend your time in a place of work relying that the higher ups are not stupid enough to be manipulated by the selfish animals in the office and allow their toxic behavior affect their raise giving. People like us tend to bring the worst out in the company since we focus on the job, get out and live our lives. In return our lives are made hell in the office by the sub cultures of high school pep rallies all over again. Which makes our livelihood affected our peace of mind affected and laws that keep us from making sure those people stop pushing their way into our lives and crossing the threshold of our tempers; which by the way doesn't mean we lose our tempers, they just push until they find it.

I told someone one time...."Hell, if I had lost my temper I would put up have you seen me posters, and out in the streets calling it by name and filing a missing temper report at the local precinct. As you can see people like us are very capable and smarter than the average person to where we can actually look at a term or word being used and see where the ignorance lies in each individual. We just don't go around trying to compensate for our lack of intelligence by making others pissed off or subjecting them to ignorant behavior.

You are an as****e.

Same here it is happeming to me too