Is there any way, is there anything that I could do in order to fix this? Or to at least make it easier for me? I cannot seem to stand being around people, they are all getting on my nerves and then I freak out, I start to curse and swear and then I get fired. I am not even productive at all because I get annoyed by everything that is going on around me. This is stressing me out so badly that I don't have the will for anything after I finish with my job, this is not healthy at all.

You might want to take a break from your work and people. Do you have any savings? Maybe gift yourself a trip to some exotic place, try not to think about anything, just rest. I think that this would benefit you if you are ready to do something like this. If not, you might want to try and talk to a psychologist, start exercising, start doing yoga and meditating, take some medications maybe, I don't know, I would first advise you to just go somewhere far and chill, take some rest, I think you might need this the most out of everything else.

If you don't necessarily have to work (if you don't have money issues), then you should probably take a break, just like Deni said. It will be good for you. Focus on yourself, do only things that you enjoy doing, do something just for you, you know, whatever that is. This doesn't have to mean that you are suffering from anxiety or anything else, you might just need a break. If this happens again after your break then I would assume that there is a slight chance that you are indeed suffering from anxiety and in that case I would seek professional help.

Hmm, I never really thought about quitting my job and going somewhere on a vacation, I am not a person who does that often and without making plans about it even months before it. I guess I could do that, I could use a vacation indeed. I have some savings which will prove to be more than enough for a trip to any place on this planet, I am not spending too much money on me so this will be something new.

Okay, I will take your advice and see what will happen. I will send you greetings from some random place in the world.

That is good to hear. I am sorry if I am going to ruin your expectations now but there are chances that this isn't going to help you. You might not be able to enjoy because your thoughts will come back to your job and stuff like that. You need to cut that off at the very start so that you can really enjoy. Forget about everything else, just enjoy and have fun. Not everybody is able to do that but if you are I can assure you that you are definitely going to get better and you probably won't have the same problems again.

I am having the exact same problem except for the fact that I cannot simply take a vacation, I must quit my job in order to go somewhere and I definitely don't want to do that. I don't know what's going on, I used to love working, I used to think of myself as a workaholic but not anymore I suppose. I am nervous and stressful at my job and I bring those things home with me, my husband noticed it and told me about it but I have no idea what to do or how to fix this, no clue.

Hate it! I hate when I can't concentrate to do my work because I am stressed for some reasons. Usually because of the people who are really unbearable! And I found one thing - no matter how much people are going on your nerves, you need to find a time to relax. For example, those techniques such as meditation, deep breathing exercises and mindfulness can help melt away stress. Now you are probably wondering how you can do this at your job, but trust me - you will need just five minutes for this. I had the same issue, but now I am doing it and I am feeling ok. If this doesn't help you, you should really seek for professional help.

You can actually do a lot about it. You should not sit with your hands crossed expecting that something is going to change itself, because it won't.

I know what is the feeling when people are bothering you, but you can't allow them to affect your daily work. So, find help or help yourself - there is no other option.

First, it is very important to learn that you should act, not react. That is the main rule for every situation that you have on your job.

Other thing that you need to learn is to take a deep breath and go in the office with your colleagues. 

Third rule that you should respect is to eat right and sleep well.

GL!

There are two type of people in this case. First type won't change anything or at least they won't try to change anything, so they will change their working environment and their job. I know a couple of people who were chaining their jobs constantly. I guess that they were not able to understand that this won't change anything and that they are dealing with work stress. Another way of course is to understand what you are going through and to try to change it. You can easily beat that stress if you maintain good relationships at your work. Of course, that doesn't mean that everyone at your job should be your best friends - not at all. You just need to try to find the best way to be more social with you colleagues.

Totally agree! You just can't change your life and your job because people are going on your nerves for no reason usually. But if job really stressed you out a lot lately. you need to do something about it.  Stress is something that we cope with at our jobs everyday. But you need to learn how to control it. How about to clean your thoughts? I know that a lot of people are getting up from their bed and they are thinking about those things that are bothering them on their work.

Why, for example, as soon as you get up try to think how good day is going to be on your job? Plan to sit and drink coffee with your co - workers and talk with them about ordinary things.

It will help, I am sure.