is there any guided meditation that could help me relaxed and being calm and free of any toxic thoughts. I am having problems while meditating it is that I can’t concentrate myself on anything though I have room and space to meditate alone and all other conditions that meditation requires. So I was thinking maybe some guided meditation could help me and would like to hear how it works. are there any other relaxation techniques for anxiety?

It works perfectly as far as I am concerned. You just turn on the cd or whatever and listen to your meditation guide. There is a voice that lead you through all the meditation process from the beginning when it helps you getting so relaxed you forget about anything and there you have the proper music in background and it leads you also through the rest of meditation with special breathing guide attempt. I personally use “Nature way’s” guided meditation and it helped me a lot in relaxing my mind and not just that I feel like new after using it with a new energy and it helped me also in solving my insomnia problem, I fall asleep now like a baby and woke up in the morning ready for any kind of activity.

I suggest finding a yoga teacher. That's what I did. I joined a yoga class which gives mediation sessions after yoga exercises under the supervision of a yoga teacher.