I don't know if this is possible or just my imagination or just being stupid.

So a year ago I was raped and it had effected me more than I could of imagined, Anyway's I have not been to school for a year I don't leave my room and I dont talk to no one but I have been getting into music and iv not really bothered with music before.

I downloaded every song that Eminem has ever made and it took me 4 days to delete the one's I didn't like and to keep the one's I did like. I started listening to his music every day and it felt like I could just get lost in the music and hours would pass by. I started to get horrible thoughts of hurting people and doing evil thing's and I found it funny. My mum even said my face look's dull like my eye's have gone dark and im not there so I stopped listening to his music but then I started to get depressed again and just had mad moods, I have been addicted to drugs before and it felt like i had stopped taking drug's when I stopped listening to his music and I meen I was obsessed with the music and the lyrics I even had to put the music on to get me to sleep. Anyway's I did some research and there's alot of people saying he is a part of the elluminate and my dad has alot to say about the elluminate and basically there evil and do evil rituals and invoke bad energies (Devil) threw hand signs, Lyrics, Subliminal messages stuff like that, so I started to think and read about the lyrics in Eminem's music and I came across a few thing's saying his lyrics invoke the devil because he has signed his soul to the devil and he dose say alot about that in his lyrics....

(people have actually done bad things and killed people and blamed it on the lyrics of songs telling them to do it but i believe its not the lyrics its self but what subliminal messages are behind the lyrics)...

Anyway's so iv been thinking what if the darkness / bad energies or "Devil" what ever you want to call it has been coming threw the lyrics and been making me think these awfull things and could the "Devil" be attaching too me?, which makes me feel like im withdrawing from drugs when I dont listen to the music? No other music has made me like this.

I don't really know what im trying to say but simply can Eminem's lyrics be giving me subliminal messages or a dark energy be coming threw the songs and be making me feel like the things he talks about being funny... (I know deep down that what he says isn't funny like beeting women and stuff)... but can I be addicted to his music or have been attached by energies that the lyrics create? Im a normal girl when im not listening to his music but if I don't listen to it at least once a day ill be really stressed and short tempered, And when I do listen to the music its like my body and my thoughts has been taken over by something evil.

I dont know its just a thought that's been bugging me because I do believe in evil and good, I don't believe the "Devil" is a little red man but I believe the "Devil" is a bad energy and "God" is a good energy not a man sat on a cloud.

In simple terms, I think this "darkness" you are feeling is a result of the emotional distress and trauma you've been through. Rape can affect you subconsciously. You may feel compelled to harm others in any way possible to get payback for what someone has done to you. Eminem raps a lot about killing or inflicting harm on his ex wife, Kim. I believe he is violent and aggressive because he has so much anger built up inside of him and he never got closure. (Eminem has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and manic depression.) You sometimes feel like you can relate lyrics to adrenaline rushing through your veins. It's like sweet revenge. Of course, there are Good and Evil forces among us, but I think what you are describing is more psychological than a case of evil spiritual forces taking you over. It may be good for you talk to a counselor or psychiatrist about how you are feeling. They can explain more in-depth theories of why you feel this way. They offer pretty helpful insight :)

Thank you soo much! I couldn't really understand what it was and I couldn't find the words but I thought I was being possessed of some sort with all these feelings I have been having, I think I just needed some one to give me a reason but deep down I think I really knew what it was but I needed some one to say it so thank you this was sort of the answer I was looking for one that made sence anyways:-)

Same things happen to me when i listen to new kanye after my beautiful dark twisted fantasy....i am obsessed with him..he makes me loose faith in god....his best lines are I sold my soul to the devil,it was crappy deal It came with few toys like a happy meal ... How are u now ?? U visited psychiatrist ??..finally i got someone like me...(i am a boy lol)

I think the best thing to do is try and listen to different types of music that makes you feel good, some sorts of music make you want to clean up, and others make you want to party or cry so I think it would be really good for you to listen to some up lifting music and I think it has something to do with what frame of mind you are in at the time. Eminem and Kayne both say they have "sold there soul" (Like many other artists) now that might just be a term for something or it could be serious. I don't really listen to Kayne but iv seen his video "Niggas in Paris" and just the video show subliminal messages if you know what to look for. There is definitely something behind these messages or they wouldn't be in there music. I got to a point in my life where I just didn't care I wasn't eating all id do is drink and sit in my room and just zone out to Eminem and it felt like an evil magic like I was high on drugs and at the time in the second its amazing its like free drugs but then like every drug there's a come down and I know I wasn't actually on drugs but the feeling afterwards was like a bag of bricks crushing me back down to reality and it was awful. I then met someone and he showed me how fun life can be and I gradually started going out and communicating with the real world and the more and more I started to do things, Eminem just quietly left my life (Keep in mind i didn't really leave my room for over a year so i don't think that something evil was attaching its self to me anymore i think it was me attaching myself to Eminem because i didn't have friends and his music was the only thing i could relate too like he was telling me his problems and id tell him mine sort of thing) but he is still always there in the back of my mind like if im having a sh*t day I will put him on and just fall back into that state again but I have something to get up to the next day so I suppose its some sort of relapse. I didn't see a psychiatrist because I didn't need a professional to talk to I just needed anyone that would listen and iv met him and I feel like my life is back on track, I still have a little devilish side to me but so does every one else. I think you just need to start trying new things in your life but then again I don't know you im just going off my own experience. I would definitely stop listening to that type of music though it will not be doing you any good :)

Yeah you are right...i think it forces you to be on dark side of life...actually i am goin through lot of sh!t right now...listen to his new album "yeezus"..and try "power" too...it dosen't give any sympathy..but makes you feel strong...and makes you feel like a god ...i have no friends ...(they all hate me)...i amfat and suffering from blood pressure at the age of 17 ...i recently left school...i am studying on my own now...living with my grandparents and fighting with them everyday...and getting that guilt feeling everyday... Even my mom gets mad when i listen to him...but what can i do...those uplifting songs sounds gay....i tried b.o.b ..but it was whacky.. I used to he sweet calm minded..caring selfless guy...then these people(family and friends) used to cuss me, criticize me,made fun of me,made fun of my clothing sense I started to figure out that nobody gives a FORk in this world..no need to be good...i turned to my dark side..i just dont take those BS..i turn and punch them on their face....everyone used to say that m gonna die soon...who will lift my casket..it will be way too heavy...bla bla....i completely destroyed them in front of everyone....thats how music supported me....i am really happy for you..i think you got a boyfriend because you look so pretty in profile picture..hav fun in life....add me on fb fb.com/rocketrohan .....btw eminem just released "berzerk" and its not dark at all

Eminem's music is definitely invoking something evil. It is not a game, these artists summon evil spirits for real!  Listen to his song My Darling. He keeps it very simple & tells the truth about the force behind his music. Listening to his music had the same effect on me & I didn't stop listening to it until I researched artists selling their souls, satanism, luciferianism, the occult & all that. Now I only listen to Christian music or music where the person does not worship satan or themselves. They worship my God. This is a very serious matter. 

Hey guys, defo something weird going on because it might be a year later but ive been going through the same thing....well kinda. ...I keep hearing like bits of his lyrics and putting them together like he raps in brainless "n connect lines lile crosswords" only ive been takeing the inspiration from him to get myself back on track as I 2 went thru a shitty dark time woth only him to pull me out of it....anyways long story short hes defo doing something weird if you google eminem backmask it will come up on wikipedia of two songs hes done it on...d12-my band ....the message was at the end of this song you will buy this album...and I crnt member da other one coz it wernt on any of his albums but the message was im not here to save you just let me entertaine you and everything will be fine.....now dats freaky as f**k glad im not on my own with this one...also am sure ive heard him say the word subliminal in a few songs .......n 8mile lose yourself...as we move toward a new world order....defo something going on defiantly. ......I've been searching for a while maybe months about dis listenin to all his songs tryna figure it out. ......oh wait dats whats tho init for ppl to kinda be addicted to him....some freaky sh*t man