My name is Kamron. I am going to school for psychology, and later on I want to go to medical school to be a psychiatrist. I want to be able to help others with their problems, and have others help me with mine.
Message me anytime you want and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank You :-D

Community Administrator
Hi Kamron,

Welcome to the board!

Billy

Thank You

Celebrity
Welcome to the site Kamron

Hope to hear a lot from you in the future

Hi friends
I am Joseph from London.

Hi KMan:
I know that you've been with this community for about two months now, but I wanted to welcome you anyhow. I hope that this experience is turning out to be a good one for you. This is a great place to be. I look forward to learning new things from you. Enjoy !

Hi All! Glad you are here. Hope you are able to benefit from a lot of health advise here on the forum, as well as share all that you know. Look forward to hearing from you. Welcome!

HI :-D Welcome I'm glad you joined the site. Can't wait to see what all I can learn from you. WELCOME :-)

Hi Kamron! I think being a psychiatrist is one of the toughest but most important things you can do. A lot of doctors can help heal your body, but very few can help heal your mind, which I think is the most important organ in the body and the one that helps you get over diseases the most. Thanks for posting here and keep us posted on your journey to medical school. I know it's a tough path but it's worth it.