Hello everyone,I would like to get to know some valuable people/contacts. Also voice my opinion on certain issues anyone may have. I am very interested in getting to know people if they need friends or help with anyone in life. I am very open to listening so PM me if anything comes up!-David

User avatar 22 posts

Hello David, welcome to SteadyHealth. My name is Edward and i moderate the content of our community. If there is anything you need help with please let me know here or via PM.

Feel free to post new topics about your problems or suggestions and try to help others by answering their posts. In time you will notice who are some valuable people here. You can also check the people who are on the list for Member of the Month contest on the home page.

All in all, have fun. Your engagement is highly appreciated by other members and us ( SteadyHealth Team)

Have a nice day.

Edward

Hiya David, Welcome to SteadyHealth! I am still a relatively new member to the site, and am trying to reach out to new members when I see them. Hope you enjoy the site and the people you meet! I try to check in daily so if ya need anything or just wanna say hi, feel free to PM me as well.