I was trying to find some health related information and stumble into this forum. Hope to join this community and share knowledge with everyone here...

cheers
Alan

Hi Alan and welcome to SteadyHealth.

We have a large health community here and as you will see many will jump in to help.

Regards

Hi guys how are you

I am new here and read this artilce,and agree with this artilce.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hello! I am Yuri. I came across this forum and surf with this forum. I like it much and looks informative. I would like to say hello to all the forum members. Hope have a good time with you all.

Hi all,
I am also new here and so far the site is very interesting! I look forward to meeting all of you.

Legend
You're welcome! if you have some technical issues, just send me a private message (a small envelope above my avatar) so we could help you right away. Also if you are a newbie, I would suggest you to visit our Dr. Collins and he would guide you through the most useful website features.

Enjoy!

Hey everybody! I'm new here...love the site. It has so much information and everybody seems so friendly ! ! !

Glad to have you! I hope you pick up (and share) a lot of good info!

Me too, taz1890!