I would like to say hi to everyone.
I like to know more people that is why I landed here in this site hoping that I will learn a lot of things.(so first things first,) Since i started this thread,Let me say something about myself..

I am Hilary,21 years of age.I am born in California but I am currently staying in the Philippines, which is my parents' birth country. I been staying here for almost a year since I am taking up acting classes in the International Academy of Film and Television. My parents decide to have my studies here so that I can experience their culture and also to aid us from our financial difficulties and so far,I been having great time with my studies, in fact, I am still amazed with everything in here.The culture and the people in our school still fascinates me until and I can really that I am having the time of my life here in this side of the world.

Community Administrator
Hi Hilary,

Welcome to the board! We hope this place will also help you learn heaps of new, useful stuff!

Enjoy!

Billy

Hi Billy,

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome here well i am also new th this board hope we have great time here.

Thanks for your response... and warm welcome... :-D i hope, we both can have a good time together as newbie and I hope all of us can share ideas and Interest... ;-)

Community Administrator
U R Welcome