So, roughly a week ago, my boyfriend & I had sex in which our condom broke. It was our third time having sex that day, so we didn't think there'd be much to worry about. But as precautions ['cause we're both rather paranoid] we got the Plan B [emergency contraceptive] just under the 72nd hour after the incident occured. Before doing all of that, on the day that it occured, I washed everything up & we applicated some spermicide, thinking that maybe that'd kill any lingering sperm.
But anyway, my doctor told me i should be expecting my period Friday [yes, this past Friday, the 1st], and that if it doesn't happen, i should wait the weekend. I've been regular for the past four months, but before that I could never tell when my period was going to happen.
I've been having all of MY regular menstrual symptoms [cramping, bloating, sensitive breasts, terrible headaches, a barrage of pimples], but no period. So i took a pregnancy test & it turned out negative. But i'm still worried about it.. I was told my doctor it's most likely stress throwing off my menstrual cycle, and I should stop worrying about it so it'll happen, but that's kind of hard. Gahh. I don't knoooow!

Help? Ideas? Suggestions?

Sorry that was so long >:(
<3

PLAN B will definately throw your cycles out of whack, which is why regular birth control pills are better.

It is likely due to the plan B..Many women have MUCH later than normal periods after using it..

My fiance and I have been trying very hard to NOT have children. We use condoms every single time and he pulls out before ejaculation each & every time. I had never ovulated or had a normal period until I was around 25 yrs of age. I am now 30 and finally have normal monthly 3-5 day periods. We are very paranoid about pregnancy, due to this. I monitor my cervix position daily and cervical mucus daily, and I take 1-2 home urine pregnancy tests every month. Even with all of this, I somehow got pregnant and progressed to 10-11 weeks without ever knowing I was pregnant. I never missed a period and thought i was just having a very painful period when a 10-11week fetus/baby came out (sorry, TMI). This occurred in January and my fiance & I have only had sex 3times since the miscarriage. My last period was exceptionally lighter than normal and wasn't accompanied with painful cramps (which have become a normal occurrence for me now). I have been taking weekly HPTs and have gotten all negatives once again, but I've yet to start this month's cycle... I've learned that many women who have naturally high estrogen levels, nearly always give negative urine & blood tests unfortunately..