We used protection but the condom broke. We didn't know until afterwards. I've had sore breast for 4 days. They itch, hurt and are really swollen. could i be pregnant? :'(

Can anyone help me? Maybe I’m just paranoid but about 2 months ago my boyfriend and I had somewhat unprotected sex. He just put the tip in and didn’t come inside of me. He did however cum on my belly. I was afraid that it would get inside me. I am on regular birth control as well. Well 3 hours later a took plan b because I was so scared. I have had one regular period which was one day late and another brown spotting period that was not a normal period. Since then. Is there anyway I could still be pregnant? I have also taken 2 pregnancy test both negative. I am experiencing sore breasts but I don’t know if I’m just paranoid and making myself feel that. Please help