Well what I am experiencing is so weird, I am a mother of two children and with my past experience of pregnancy I didn't have this issue because I wasn't taking birth control because we were TTC. Anyways, I have been on birth control for almost 3 years, my period was supposed to start on Wednesday and it is now Sunday and nothing. I have the feelings that my period is coming but nadda. I inserted a tampon because when I had wiped there was some brown discharge so I thought that my period was starting, I went to bed, got up in the morning and all I could see was a little brown (old blood) on the tampon, nothing to fill it up or mass amounts etc. Now when I insert a tampon and take it out theres nothing on it......

So I'm wondering if I should start my new pack of birth control pills tonight? Any advise appreciated

Just thought I would post an update - I took a pregnancy test today which came out negative. Any thoughts why I may have missed my period while on birth control welcome.