%-) I haven't had an period this month, i have frequent urination, and I'm on birth control,I'm hoping that I'm not pregnant. It's so confusing to me that I had two periods last month and I didn't have one this month. I;m hoping that I'm having these symptons because of the change of birth control that I had. I was on the shot,Igot off of it and got on the patch, quit using the patch, because I wasn't able to keep paying for them. I made me an apointment to get the pills before I used my last patch so that Iwouldn't be behind on my birth control. Please help me because I don't need any more children right now or later. Between my friend and I we have (SEVEN) kids together. ? Can you get pregnant while on the pill even though you are taken them as prescribed?

Hey
Yes you are able to get pregnant on the pill but the chance of becoming pregnant is very slim. I have recently been experiencing the same problem with my periods. Last month a had 2 periods and now i am over a month late. I too have recently changed pills from Yazim to Noriday day. I think it is just a womens automatic thought to think she is pregnant when she does not get her periods. If you are worried the best thing to do is take a pregnancy test.
Hope everything works out for you

right now its the same thing with me.
iv been on yaz for about 6 months now, and because i kept forgetting about my pill all of november was all over the place, trying to find the best time to take the pill...
i had had my period the begining of november (about november 5 i think) and about 20 days after i messed up my pill and forgot it again, by the time i remembered it was the next day and time to take my next pill.. so i took both at the same time, a few days later i got my period again (this time lasting about a week with brown stuff then blood then more brown stuff). now its december and its been about a month since my last period, whats wrong with me? is it because of my mess up with my pill?? did the second period i had in november count for the period in december, it did go into the begining of december. :S