I have been on birth control pills for almost 6yrs after I had my daughter. This last yr everytime I take antibiotics due to sinus trouble I end up with a painful cyst with in normal size, been in to have several ultra sounds to confirm it. We have always used extra protection...until this last time, then we forgot. I had finished up the antibiotics on the 5th of May & we had sex on the 6th. Ever since then like next day I have had sore breasts, aches in the gut, tightness around the gut (almost like a contraction that isn't painful & light cramps. Along with tired alot, moody, nauseness at odd times, pants don't fit well. I've been stress eating so maybe that's part of the pants part lol. Also having loose stool issues, don't know why. We've had sex 5 times after that. I even sneezed the other day & pee leaked, I hadn't had that issue since I was pg with my daughter. Its all too weird. I would be happy if I was but on the other hand a little freaked out (I run my own business & would basicly have to shut down & its doing so well too). I did read somewhere that for someone on the pill, to test the soonest would be 19 days after the day you had sex where you think that might have been the day. I normally just feel achy & crampy just a day or 2 about a week before period is suppose to hit but this cramps & achyness has been for weeks. So I don't know if I am pg or its just another bad cyst, I never get breast or nipple soreness.

Update to the above post: So Wednesday came & went with no period. Thursday I had pink when I wiped & then 2 different brown spots other times I wiped. Then nothing else, clear wipes now. I've been wearing pads & nothing on them. I normally have a full blown period even on the pill. So this is very odd. I have tested 1 before Wed, 1 Wed & today still negitive. With my daughter I had to test the 4th day after missed period so that would be tomorrow. My concern is Sunday I'm suppose to start the next pack. Do I start the pack or not?