I put on 10 pounds on the nuvaring and now that I am off it the weight isn't coming off- My breasts feel bigger that ever- Has anyone experienced this and does the weight eventually come off- it has been 2 months.

I also put on wieght while on nuvareing, about 5-7 pounds. I have been off it now just a little over 2 months and feel the same, it is hard to get the weight off, my boobs are huge and I still have not had my period. I have been extra carefull with birhtcontrol (condoms) since I have been off, because I knew my period would be late and I didn't want to add the stress of pregnancy worries.

Has anyone stopped using nuvaring and How long does it take your body to get back to normal. Help!

Im having the same problems. I was on Nuvaring for only about three weeks and I gained 8 pounds in the time. I've been off it for 6 months now and I haven't lost a pound from the 8 i gained. I've been seriously watching what I eat and I run or do cardio exercises every day and have been since i put on weight. I've even been drinking 8 classes of water every day to try and lose water weight but that hasnt been working either.

If anyone can tell me how to lose the pounds it would be very much appreciated.