Has anyone on this forum gotten new info about this issue? I have been on nuvaring for 3 years. I removed it 6 weeks ago and have gained 16 pounds!!! I am 5'1 so this is a HUGE gain for me, and it is all in my stomach ( I look pregnant and always have an uncomfortable bloated tummy) I have been in a fitness program for 1 1/2 years,5 days a week. (I'm actually a fitness trainer now). I follow the paleo diet and train class 4-7 times per week. Yes I have the occasional cheats but nothing has changed in the past 1 1/2 years except removing nuvaring. I can't help but think this is the culprit. Any news would be appreciative.

Hello Becka, Im wodering how you are doing now? Were you able to loose weight? I have gained 10 lbs since I quit the NR two months ago. I keep reading horror stories online and I am wondering what to do. Thanks!