Good day girls,

I really need your opinion and your experience in this moment. My best friend, Katty is getting married for her first love :) She is pretty excited, and while she was preparing her wedding, she was eating a lot, but I mean A LOT of ice cream. In three months she gained 7 pounds, and she now can’t fit into her wedding dress.

She is getting married for one month and 13 days, so she needs help – quick!

Do you know how quickly can you lose weight with curvelle weight loss pills?

Any information would be amazing! 

We, girls, always have the same problem with our pound a months before the most important days of our life :) I had the exactly same situation and it was pretty stressful. I don’t know how fast can she lose her pounds, but she can. I am not sure will she be able to lose 7 pounds in month and a half, but she can try it.My advice is that she needs to buy those pills and find some extremely rigorous diet program, so she will be able to fit into her wedding dress, I am pretty sure.Good luck! 

Good day,

My husband was using those pills, and if he could lose his pounds, I am pretty sure that one lady can lose it as well, because we can gained and lose our pounds always. He was using those pills three months ago. His friend was getting married and he was his godfather. So, he wanted to be good looking for this. He lost 3 pounds in one months, and that was good enough. Of course, I was cooking all day those healthy meals, so you should do that as well.

That is the best combination – diet pills and healthy meals.

Hi, You want to know which wieght lose pills are effective?

There is so many medication available. The more you are concerned, the long it's medication. But to get instant result on losing weight, you can follow some home remedies like-
1. regular jogging either outside or on a treadmill at home,
2. maintain your natural & healthy diet,
3. avoid rich food in your meal
4. Apply honey in your food.
6. Using honey doesn't only help to lose your weight quickly but also it helps you to prevent from dieting side effects.
7. regularly taking 1 teaspoon honey with 1 cup of luke warm water helps to lose your weight quickly.
8. or you also can use honey and lemon together. It's combination is much effective for weight loss plan. It makes you active all through the day that you can control your weight.