I was on depo shot for 15 months and then March 2003 I decided to try for another baby. i have a now 6 yr old girl and a 9 yr old step son and they would like a little brother or sister. can anyone give me some advise on what might be wrong or any help?? :( :?

_[removed]_ wrote:

im having the same problem im wondering if the shote were defective during that time i have not had a period and it's now four years later

zelmarie wrote:

_[removed]_ wrote:

Im in the same boat.. been off of it for 8 years.. I only took it once.. periods still all messed up.. currently havent seen mine for 2 months and still haven't been able to concieve. still not ovulating.. Trying to get it fixed.. but.. Doctors are slow..