I stopped taking the depo shot at the end of February(was on it for 6 months), and I had unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend on the 4th of March. I haven't had my period all month. About 7 or 8 days after we had intercourse I had this brownish pink stuff come out of me and I though it could be Implantation Bleeding, but I'm not sure. I get headaches, cramps, my breasts hurt. I thought I was pregnant so I took a pregnancy test last night and it came back negative. I'm not sure if took it too soon or what. Could I be pregnant? It its too soon to find out if I am pregnant, how much longer should I wait?

It's a good idea to wait another week then test again. I was on depo for 5 yrs and don't get my period (just spotting and brownish clots) for the first two months or so after, then got my period it seemed like forever over the next few months off and on not regular until about 7 months after getting off it. They say there is still a 20% chance of getting pregnant after getting of Depo it took me a year (had a miscarriage :-/ but everything happens for a reason)