Hi i've had depo just one time in August. My due date for my next shot is this friday. but i am not going to get it. How fast could it be for me to get pregnate?

Hi, you just have to wait it out, i was in the same boat as you.. but mine finished back july and i am still trying to get pregnant again. I have been getting my period every 10 days since early august. which puts a damper on things as it decides to arrive right on ovulation dates. all you can do is wait for you body to get back to normal.

Good luck though!

I Used to take depo 1-2 years ago, I can say it messed me up real bad!
I gained over 15 lbs, and my emotions were like a roller coaster.
My periods were regular before it started taking depo, afterwards it changed. I would have my periods for like 2-3 weeks compared to 5-6 days - it really sucked. My doctor had told if you plan to get pregnant after taking depo, chances of preganancy are slim - approx 6mths

Hope this helps
Keep in mind every women is difffrent
good luck

i was suppose to get my depo shot today but i didnt so how long would it take to get pregnant? ?

I was on dep for four years and gained 50 pounds. Since I stopped using it two years ago I dropped the pounds and my libido is back. I WISH modern science would provide as much dedication to women's health as they do to viagra for men!

depo messed me up bad as well...i was on it for 2 years and had 1 period...im trying to get prag. now and i cant...and still no period i have been off of the shot for 5 months ...idk what to do it sucks

Im in the same boat my last due date for my depo it was last year august