Oh dear.... lantus linked to risk of cancer?  I have been on lantus for quite a while now but I think I need to get off of it if it means it causes cancer.  I am going to talk to the doctor about changing insulin.

I have not heard of this and when I researched the claim, it is very shaky.  It looks to me that the initial study had manipulated the data a bit and this information that lantus is linked to cancer came about.  Three other research studies have been done since then and it has been not supported by any of those studies.  So don't stop taking your lantus just yet.  It doesn't have strong enough support to really warrant being suspect in being cancer causing.  The first study had not been done to find out Lantus was cancerous, but if EXISTING cancer cells grow faster with long-acting insulin.

If you really think about it, it seems like everything causes cancer nowadays!  Medicine is no exception.  Vaccines are unsafe with as they cause autism in kids.  I seen a kid with autism and his mom said it was after he had his vaccines when he started to have regression and he began to exhibit signs of cerebral palsy.  Today, he is in a wheelchair and wears a diaper.  I wouldn’t take anything if I could help it.  If I become diabetic, I will refuse anything manmade.  I will deal with it with my diet and natural remedies before I ever trust the medical establishment and pharmaceutical companies.  I don’t want to scare people but people need to be aware and the only way to do that is to educate.  Do your research on everything you eat and ingest.  I live in the mountains away from the pollution of cities  You are the only one that will be watching out for you.