So, I was on the pill but I switched because I thought this would be easier. I didn't really know anything about it but I asked a lot of questions and the doctor (obgyn) made it seem safe. Now i'm looking all this stuff up on the internet and it seems reallllllly scary and bad. I only got one shot 1.5 months ago. I've had mood swings and nausea and my doctor said those were side effects. Also my period was like a week and a half long which wasn't cool either. ANYWAY i'm never getting this ever ever again. But will I have horrible long term devastating side effects and cracked bones from being on it for 3 months? Nah, that's not logical at all, right?

Everybody is different I can tell u it's much better being on the pill cause even with depo u may not have a period at all but will experenice the symptoms but no u won't have any cracked bones or anything like that