I  had my first depo provera shot around 1 month ago, a few hours before i had my first shot me and my boyfreind had unprotected sex. When i went for my first shot the doctor asked if the there was a possibility i might be pregnant but i said no, as i wasnt thinking properly. The doctor did not even give me a pregnancy test which is apparently what should have happend. Over the past few weeks i have been experiencing pregnancy sypmtoms such as Weight gain, really bad mood swings, eating more than normal, needing the toilet more often also feeling constipated. I have also been experiencing quite bad dizzy spells very often and the feeling of nausia. I took a pregnancy test around a week ago and it came back negative, i found it weird as i have alot of the symptoms, so i was wandering if the depo provera can affect the pregnancy test results? Please help. thanks.

I'm experiencing the same right now. But I've already gotten my 2nd depo shot and didnt get a prego test for the 2nd one but the 1st one i did. I got my depo shot 2 day after unprotected sex though. Wonder if that was too soon to detect pregnancy!? whats your feedback?

I am going thur the same thing rite now i was wondering if u were pregnant i REALLY NEED A answer im 15 n need some peace of mind

i'm on the depo shot as well, i never got the side effects, but now since me and my partner have  been having unprotected sex for a couple of months now. i dont know if im pregnant or what. i go in later today to get my third or fourth shot. ive taken pregnancy tests, but they all have turned up negative. but, im having most of the symptoms that people would have when they're pregnant.. i would really love it, if someone would tell me, anything they know..

im on the depo provera, i got my last shot on february 1 and three days after i went to the doctor and got medication for sinus and flu. one of the medication is an antibiotic called amoxicillian trihydrate. I was wondering if the antibiotic would affect my birth control?? I also had sex with out a condom a week and 2 days after finishing my meds... at the current moment im feeling abdominal discomfort and cramps like i would get from my period but im not bleeding and frequent urination...

Could i be pregnant or is it just side effects from the depo shot??

please help!!!!!!!!

im also on the depo provera, i got my last shot on february 1,2013 and three days after i went to the doctor and got medication for sinus and flu. one of the medication is an antibiotic called amoxicillian trihydrate. I was wondering if the antibiotic would affect my birth control?? I also had sex with out a condom a week and 2 days after finishing my meds... at the current moment im feeling abdominal discomfort and cramps like i would get from my period but im not bleeding and frequent urination...

please help!!!!!!!!

Hi I'm very scared bc I stopped taking the shot for about 4 months now. Before I went on the shot I had a misscarage that is the reason I got on birth control however when I had became pregnant I was on the shot and I stoppe but I got my period had unprotected sex then that happened now since my last shot I've been off for four months and I've been having pregnancy symptoms not just that I lay on my stomach and it feels like there is something in there. I have a daughter and that's how it felt before I knew I was pregnant. I guess every pregnancy is diffrent since I haven't been on depo for 4 months am my tests come out neggative can I be pregnant??

Iv been on the depo shot for 2 years now an Iv never had a period an last month I had one an Iv been having the systems for being pregnant so I took 2 test an both of them where different the first one said I was pregnant the other one after that said I wasn't I'm really scared an need some help on what to do