Ok like so many ladies before me have already asked I am curious as to whats going on with my body. I am old enough to have children but I'm not exactly trying to conceive at the moment. I had physical relations the 10th - 14th of February - unprotected. with my fiance. My period came about a week early on the 15th but it was nothing i ever experienced bright pink  and only when i wiped normally i have a medium to heavy flow dark with minimal to no cramping this time i had very noticeable/painful cramps lasting about 4 days normally my periods last 7 days and verbatim are heavy and dark red. On the 21st of feb. we resumed having unprotected sex 21st 22nd and the 24th the night of the 25th i began to feel nauseous and had a fever was very tired so i turned in early, today I'm still feeling a bit tired and have on and off pain the lower abdomen - could this be ovulation pains or something else. I'm always regular on my flow and have never experienced this - I still haven't mentioned this to my fiance or anyone for that matter no need to stress anyone over what i believe is a false alarm. 

It is hard to say.  It is unlikely that you would have gotten pregnant on the 12-14th of February b/c even if the bleeding you had on the 15th was implantation bleeding there wouldn't have been enough time for the embryo to implant.  I guess if you conceived the 10th or 11th it would be possible that it was, in fact, implantation bleeding.  It is most common to get pregnant about 14 days after the start of your last period or 14 days before your next period is due.  If your period was due around the 22nd, I guess it would be feasible to think that youcould have conceived on the 10th.  If your period was due later than the 22nd it is more likely.