I'm 18 years old, and my boyfriend was at my house the past 5 days, because he lives quite a bit away from me. We usually use a condom, but a couple times we got carried away in the "heat of the moment" and he penetrated me without a condom on. He never ejaculated in me, but there was precum. He urinated after each time...I was also mid-cycle over New Years weekend and I know that's the most likely chance for getting pregnant, but I take my birth control every morning around 9am. What are the chances of pregnancy for me? I'm really nervous and disappointed in myself because we do usually use a condom also. Please help me soon!

as long as you take the pill properly you are protected 99.9% which means you only have a .01% chance of becoming pregnant.

Are you sure? Cause I have really bad anxiety problems and I tend to get stressed really easily...this has happened once before and it just ended up being stress

I also have to get an x-ray tomorrow for my scoliosis, could that cause a miscarriage if I was pregnant?

IF you take your pill everyday like you are supposed to, then you are most likely not pregnant.

X-rays do cause problems in pregnancy.

I have to go for my xray in an hour should I tell them I'm worried I could be pregnant?

if you feel that you need to,maybe you should just in case.I'm sure you'll be fine though

I just know how I get and I know I tend to worry and stress which can cause symptoms of pregnancy...such as upset stomach/bloating and late period...my period is due in about a week, though

well if your period isn't due for another week,that would make you a week pregnant and you definetly would *not* get symptoms this early.You can count all the symptoms as being from stress.Even if you *are* a week pregnant,the x-ray or whatever wont really have an affect on the baby since the sperm *just* fertilized the egg.no worries! good luck!

Okay when I went to the bathroom today when I wiped there was just a little bit of blood...but it only happened once, and I've had a tiny bit of breakthrough bleeding around this time before from my birth control pill, and I know that usually with implantation bleeding there's some cramping going on too, and I don't have any pain...do you think it's just breakthrough bleeding?

I am not being mean just honest..
YOU ARE 100% PARANOID over nothing-most likely...

You take your pill EVERYDAY, it is 99% effective. There is a 99% chnace you are not pregnant, you cannot get any better than that!

Women do not have symptoms of pregnancy until they are 4-6 WEEKS pregnant. So obviously you CANNOT be having preg symptoms, you would not be pregnant enough.

MANY doctors consider implant bleeding to be 'false', very very few women will even know that they could be pregannt unitl they miss a period.

thank you!

Look girl,I told you in on eof my last posts that its too early for you to be experiencing symptoms,so you wouldn't even know yet.And th "implanation Bleeding",not everyone gets. Its not really implantation bleeding,its old blood left in your uterus when the egg attaches itself to the wall.the blood sheds sometimes when that happens.

Is there anything you can tell me that could help me to be less paranoid? Because I still have been stressing and the problem is when I stress I tend to notice things about myself that I haven't before, because I wasn't looking for them when I wasn't stressed. Plus, I know that stress can also cause a lot of pregnancy symptoms (that I think I'm making myself have) such as an upset stomach, feeling bloated, tiredness, and when I'm anxious I have to pee a lot. I know that it's most likely just stress, because I AM on the pill. But I have an anxiety disorder and even though I take my medicine daily, I still stress like a madman.

Unfortunately we cannot really help your paranoia and feelings of stress, and I realise that this is part of your mental issues.

You could always get some spermicide gel/lubricant to use as an extra precaution.

If you are terribly worried, you may not be mentally ready to have sex yet.:/

Yeah, I already talked to my boyfriend about it, and said that I don't want to have sex without a condom again until we're ready to have children, because I can't deal with it emotionally

But I talked to my brother's girlfriend of 6 years, and she made me feel somewhat better, she's also a nurse.

Thanks for all your help, though :-)