i had sex for the fisrt time this summer and we didnt use a condom and i was on the pill but i was also on antibiotics for a cold. but that day i was ovulating. the birth control doesnt kick in for 3 months and i was only on it for about 7 wks. i got my period afterwards but i stopped the birth control in the 2nd wk of september and i havent had my period in almost 6 wks. i took 3 preganancy tests and 2 of them said negative and one said error. could i be preganant or is the birth control messing my system. but the only symptoms i dont have for being pregnant is bleeding gums and vomiting.

I don't think you are pregnant since you did have a period after that unprotected intercourse and you got two negatives with the testing.

the exact same think happened to me once. i was on antibiotics and the pill, with unprotected sex.

ive read on the internet that antibiotics does stop the pill working correctly and that if you are pregnant whilst taking the pill that you most probably will still have periods.

the pill, in the first few months or so, does tend to scre with you system as you are ingesting hormones which will make your body think you are pregnant. however, the pill uses a hormone which is not tested using a pregnancy test, and so results from one would still be accurate. its best to use a pregnancy test 13-16 days after having sex as there usually isnt a missed period. having taken the test twice with a negative result, there is an incredibly slim chance of you actually being pregnant.