Hi I am 20 years old & me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex every time, however I am using birth control. Couple weeks ago I forgot about 3 days so my period came, and about 3 days later i went back on the pill so it'd go away. I've been back on the pill for a week and half now and everytime we have sex the bleeding afterwards is a light pink. The bleeding continued for the entire week (even though I'm on birth control) and I thought it was going to stop because the colour was turning brown-like. Then this morning, we had sex again, and the bleeding is light pink again? I am taking the pill but still haven't stopped bleeding and when we have sex the bleeding is a light pink! What is wrong with me, cervical cancer, a tear in the vagina, implantation bleeding, pregnant? I dont KNOW!?

I have the same problem. My dr. says it is hormone related. But it is so annoying and I always worry about it!

hi.I am 20 yrs old been with my partner now for 6 yrs.I have been on the pill for 5rs.I recently came off the pill and decided to go back on it again and i have been experiencing bleeding between my periods its a full weeks periods.I have recently been bleeding after sexual intercourse too.I am very concerned about this i have also found a hard lump on my vagina im really worried theres somethin seriously wrong but to frightened to go to doctors can anyone please help.thanks

hi everyone,im onn lo lestrin fe for about 3 months,im working on my 4th now.iv had minor headaches and I break through bleeed almost every month.my concern is everytime I have sex it I start to bleed during..is this happening to anyone else? im really embarrassed

YES. I'm on the same birth control, and it's made my period shorter but EVERY time I have sex with my boyfriend, I bleed. I'm so embarrassed but he understands

Hi I'm an 18 year old girl and I am on the depo shot , the one every 3 months , and ever since I got onto the shot , when I have intercourse , I bleed every single time and it makes me stop in the middle of not even finishing him or I. Idk why I bleed but it's becoming a big issue and I am thinking of not getting this birth control anymore. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Omg I am exactly the same, I've been wondering why myself?!?

Me too same exact problem