I am taking levlin and I only have a period every three months. I am concerned because I have been experiencing symptoms of pregnancy for about a week, but I take my pill regularly. I dont miss days , usually, but sometimes I don't take it at the right time of day. I wont have another period for five more weks, so I wont know if I am late until then. I don't want to kee taking the pill if I am pregnant and I don't want to quit taking it if I am not. I am concerned about a false negative if I take a test. WHat are the chances it would be a false negative. How likely is it that I am really pregnant because I do usually take my pill daily. I probably miss a day once or twice a month.
Thanks!

If you feel that you may be pregnant then it would be best to get an early blood pregnancy test from your doctor.