Hi there, my boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for months now.  He pulls out almost every time. Lately, I have been getting feelings of nausea and not feeling to good. I can't lay on my stomach at all or for a long period of time because I get an un-easy feeling. I am feeling extremely bloated & am having alot of gas. I feel as if I have to poop and I go to the bathroom to go, and I'm mostly constipated. I am on birth control. But I accidently skipped a day. I feel as if I am about to get sick and nothing happens. Also, I get dizzy, am sleeping more & am getting headaches alot easier than I used to.. Help, could I be pregnant?! 

Did you end up being pregnant? I see no one replied and I'm having a similar issue. :/ I'm also on BC but my boyfriend doesn't pull out and I've been nauseous and a little dizzy at night. I thought it was my antibiotics for my UTI, but I've taken them before and never felt sick. I too have been bloated a lot and gas. :/