I have an irregular period and I've been having my period every other month. Last month was my month to skip. And my fiance and I had unprotected sex near the end of the month on the 26th in which he had ejaculated in me. (note: on the 25th, we had used a condom but it busted) I have been having the worst headaches. They come and go quite often. I'm often nauseated, sometimes dizzy or lightheaded, and I'm constantly having to go to the bathroom. I feel better when I eat, but then soon after I feel sick again.

Today I'm not feeling but a little nausea, but the headaches and slight dizziness continues. It's only been since the 25th and 26th..and today is the 8th (it just hit midnight of the 7th). If I am pregnant, this would be my first..and I'm not sure just how my body would react if I was pregnant.

I don't know what to do at this point. I do alot of researching..but still not sure what to do from here. Anyone have any ideas, or can tell me anything about the symptoms I'm having?..or just any information u can..I'd greatly appreciate it. thank you. ? %-)

Hi i kinda understand were you are coming from.... my fiance and i had sex last Wednesday or Thursday and he ejaculated in me. now my stomach has been hurting like c**p but it only hurts after i eat something.... i also have irregular period so im kinda stuck...i dont know wut to expect right now....the only thing thats different from you and i is that i dont have bad headaches and lightheaded or dizzy. and i go to the bathroom all the time.

me and my boyfriend always have unprotected sex and he pulls out and my peroid cam on the last day of the month and stayed on about 3 days in the new month and i feel sick now what