I'm so bloated I look pregnant. I hope its bloating. Ive never gotten a test but I look more than 5 months. Sometimes my belly is smaller but still bloated. I'm only 17 and I do have sex...very rarely.. but I'm on the pill and he uses a condom and pulls out... So there is a lower chance of it being that... Anyways here is some background and what I'm currently feeling: Last year I got mono for 8 months and was so sick I had to be hospitalized. Its now been a year and 2 months and I'm still always tired, have headaches, rarely naseous, my glans are swollen and I have bad heart problems on my left side along with my lungs. It hurts to breathe and my heart sometimes rattles really hard and fast and it makes me dizzy. But I'm going for a EKG in 2 months. I can't work out any more cause this is so bad. I have to hide my stomach because it is so embarrassing. I can't talk to my boyfriend about it cause he will get anxiety. My bloated belly is in my lower abdomen mostly but is at its roundest just below my belly button. What could this be? I need help/ideas. I'm gonna tell my boyfriend and take a pregnancy test just in case. Pls someone :/

Idk if this helps but I'm always dizzy a lot because my ear drums are always swollen and it throws me off. I'm always cold. I have had a bad cough for like 9 months now. I also have a iron deficiency and I'm celiac... I'm allergic to dust badly so I always have hives and burning skin.. I have anxiety and recently overcome major depression that lasted 5 yes along with SH. I don't have an immune system either and I have a thyroid issue thing and I'm on pills for it..I'm never hungry and when I do eat its plain food cause I get sick every time I eat and even boring food hurts so bad and makes my stomach burn... Idk I have a lot of things wrong with me lol.... Please anyone relate?