Hi I'm 17 years old male 6'1 121 Lbs
i'm always having this weird feeling like every thing is tight inside like its all being squished together and im always bloated my pain is in my stomach and in my chest sharp pains i feel like im always full like i ate so much but i didn't even eat since the last meal, i also have alot of gas im constipated alot i can go for 2 weeks or more with outgoing not healthy but i take stuff for it and nohitng seems to work im always dizzy like iv had a few drinks and im buzzed but not drunk, which rarely drink, this started about 5 or 6 months ago like it wouldn't happen all the time but now its every day that i feel like this i get more confused more often im very forgetful now i always have headaches to, sometimes im just standing there or watching tv or something and it was like i was hit by something like a big shock feeling everything turns white and i cant move when i get out of it it only last for about 6 seconds everything is all weird feeling then i go back to normal it really scares me . I get body twitches which are annoying and really weird..i have these rashes on the back of my thighs and on my back. I'm getting tests done tomorrow to see if they can find anything but iv been to a few doctors before and they seem to think its in my head im getting tired of living like this! i never gain weight and i eat alot i eat fairly healthy anyways im just sick of this i just want to feel normal again.

i hope to hear from someone who might have the same symptoms as me or whoever i don't know what to do anymore..

Hi honey!!! WOW!!! You poor thing! OK The first thing I thought of is that you are suffering from IBS here is a link of symtpoms

http://www.aboutibs.org/site/about-ibs/symptoms/

I also think that due to your weight you are definitely underweight - which could be part of the problem with IBS it's a Catch 22! If you think about it ALL of the symptoms of IBS could easily cause all the symtpoms you are having! When you are constipated for SO long, your body builds up with toxins, you are faint - from lack of food - thus the whiteouts! The confusion would be TOTALLY related to your lack of food - thus diabetes symptoms! A rash would be from the build up in toxins and not being healthy! Your body will show you that you are NOT well! It will manifest itself in whatever way it can! Right now your body is saying "HEY!!! You are NOT listening to me!" So when you go to get checked out I want you to bring up IBS! Granted it is most commonly known in women, but that is a sexist thought and of course men can get the same problems! We have the EXACT same system, so why wouldn't we have the EXACT same problems?

Please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and healht honey!

drink a lot of milk and warter so you can go to the bathroom lol and if that don't work mix warter and milk so you can go