Ok, so I’m a dedicated bc (apri – desogestrel and ethinyl estradiol) user. I actually set the alarm in the morning to make sure I’m never late. I never miss a pill and my boyfriend pulls out every time. I've been feeling weird lately, my stomach feels bloated after eating and I feel like my appetite has increased. Those seem like the only signs so far, but I’m still nervous, I’ve taken two pregnancy tests both neg. I don't know I’m just scared and if anyone could offer words of encouragement or anything I’d appreciate it.

Thanks
xoxox
Jester

The faithfullness to your your birth control methods says that your not pregnant. We all feel "weird" at one time or another, and our appetites do increase at times for no reason. You don't mention that you have missed a period yet. You may be starting signs that your period is on the way, i.e. hunger and bloating. Don't fret, i say you not pregnant.

Don't worry. I'm having a pregnancy scare right now too. I would say that you're in the clear though. especially because of how devoted you are to the bc. I feel bloated when I'm about to start my period. Try not to worry and just sit tight. Your period will come soon.

Ok so I started my period but still have scary signs.... my boobs hurt, my tummy hurts, I’m EXTREMELY GASSY. But my period is completely normal (as far as how much I've been bleeding)

SO im having the same damn problem. I take my pills everyday usually about the same time. I've been peeing a lot, I'm always hungry, my boobs grew (which they haven't done since I was 12 but they don't hurt), bouncing makes me want to puke, I love chocolate but they other day when I went to get some I almost puked when I looked at it, I'm craving pretzels and bagels, and I don't get morning sickness but I get night sickness. What birth control are you on?

Its apri (desogestrel and ethinyl estradiol), have you had all your periods like normal?? I read online today that if you have a period on the pill that means you AREN'T pregnant. So that's comforting, I have talked to docs before and they said if you are taking your pills ON TIME, you’re not going to get pregnant. Do you use any other form of contraceptive? My boyfriend pulls out but that's it. So you know there is always pre-cum but unless the guy ejaculates right before you have sex, like earlier that day or if yall have sex and then you don’t urinate, there isn't any sperm in the pre-cum.

I just take the birth control but my doctor told me it's 99.9% effective but... i'm not so sure now. I guess if you're being told that having a period on bc means you're not pregnant then you're in the clear but i'm scared to death. My mom told me that sometimes when you ovulate you get sore or swollen breasts and you could have pregnancy like symptoms but you're not. I'm hoping that's my problem right now. I hope it's jst your hormones acting up.

ok, you don't understand how paranoid i am, i've been on the pill since last nov. I've prob spent more money on pregnant tests then bc. I seriously think your fine. when was the last time you had sex (like the likely time that you could have gotten pregnant) ? If its over a week long go to your doc and get a blood test. Those are 100% accurate.

I started feeling like this two weeks ago, my bf and I have sex a lot but we did have sex 3 weeks ago which is shortly before I started feeling sick. I have a doc. app. friday but I'm anxious. I'm paranoid too though, I've taken tons of pregnancy tests but I've never been as scared as I am now. I would think as faithful as you are to your bc you wouldn't be pregnant.

It actually is possible to get pregnant while on birth control pills if they are low dose, and/or you take another medication that may conflict with it, such as strong antibiotics (Penicillin, Amoxicillin, or Rifampin, for example).

However, pregnancy tests are usually quite accurate, and if you've had a complete normal period, it shouldn't be an issue.

Since you're going to the doctor anyway, don't worry about it until you can confirm whether or not you're pregnant with him. Stress can increase symptoms and turned imagined into real.

i sure do hope not. I mean i'm not ready for a kid, like at all. I wish you all the luck... tell me how things work out... but i'm sure your fine

xoxo
jester