My uncle is in a lot of pain he has a pain on his back above his butt crack...... He can't do much even moving seems to hurt him.... They've taken him to the ER and nothing seems to be wrong, they said his disks are fine... And the did X-rays and nothing came up wrong. We're all really worried and don't know what to do.... Help please....

I too have that same pain and it turned out to be the sciatic nerve. also there was narrowing of the bones at the tail end of mine spine. It's very painful and it cripple's me and I have been dealing with this for 4 years and seen so many specialist and they all say the same thing....."theres nothing they can do"  I have read everything possible online to help me with this and they only thing to do is to take calcium daily or other bone and joint pills to help build stronger bones.
There simply is no quick fix on this. I wish your uncle the best of luck.

If there is a tight bump in that spot then it COULD be a cyst, i had one and went to the ER they gave me an X-ray and it didnt show up,After 6 ER visits they finally found out that it was a cyst

How did you identify cyst? I had herniated disc & had surgery. Currently have pain center of both cheek & right above butt crack. Have pain meds, help back but do nothing for burning sciatic pain. What type of doctor? Been to ortho, was it neuro?

Maybe a nest of flukes, worms parasites. They can not be seen in a X-Ray. They disquise themselves......fortunately for me after many years they are gone for good.