I'm a female. After working out really hard I will get a bump, on the upper part of my butt right in the crack. it's sore, but it's not clusters, almost feels like small pimples under the skin. The area is probably 1//4" wide. It sore and itches for a day, once I scratched it and watery substance came out but not very much. There is no oozing. I sometimes feel like a lymph node in my groin area is swollen, not alot but tender.
I went to the dr year ago and she said it was nothing. Maybe caused by fiction of butt cheeks and sweat from working out. Also it only happens if I work out really hard with heavy weights. Should I be concerned?

I've had no other symptoms, no fever, no pimples/bumps in the genital area, or discharge.

Am I stressing over nothing.

it sounds like a pylonidal cyst. you can either soak it with warm/hot water and try to pop it or can go to a doctor and have it lanced.

Try getting a second opinion from another dermatologist. I always hate when they say "it's nothing". 8-|

Is your gym well air conditioned? What kind of work out clothes do you wear?

If you get really sweaty and hot, it might be some sort of heat rash.

You can try wearing those coolmax type workout pants/shorts that wick away moisture from the skin to keep you drier.