Hello! I really need to hear some info or advice about back growth above ass crack-the thing is that my 5 years old daughter has this back growth just above ass crack and I have noticed she has trouble walking for this back growth but also she has constant problem with urinating and bowel movements so I wonder what this back growth above ass crack and could it be removed anyway? Thanks!

My son had something like that-back growth just above ass crack and he was having the same symptoms like your kid. Anyway my son was 4 when he got diagnosed with extragonadal germ cell tumor and if it occurs in children younger than 6 year of age they are usually benign so he had a surgery where this back growth was removed and after the surgery my kid was controlled frequently just to check out what are his beta-hCG and AFP. Anyway you better check this out as fast as you can for it might happen this is a malignant cell tumor also so its removal is usually followed by chemo and radio therapy in more severe cases.