i have a painful blister on my upper butt crack, with blood discharge and pus, and i have just been using hot compresses, but its still there.

I have the same thing, havent used any compresses or anything on it, hasnt popped yet but i can feel its full of liquid.

I have the same thing...does anyone know how to get rid of it? I'm tired of not being able to sit comfortably, lol
thanks in advance for anyone who can help

I have this also as some of my family and friends. I was told (by a family member) that it is associated with nerves. We call it a nerve bump. I use a topical cream and put a waterproof bandaid on it for a couple of days and it goes away. Push on the blisters to release the liquid when you can. Clean with alcohol to sanitize and so the bandaid will sitck. Hope this helps.

If it is at the top of you crack then it could be a pylonidal cyst. I had one and I had to get it surgically removed. Recovery take a long time because they do not like to stitch you up down there cuz they want it to heal from the inside out. Unfortunately, I had to wear maxipads for almost a year because of drainage and stuff. You should ask your doctor or check on Wed MD.

You all are dealing with Pilonidal cysts1 I have two children with them and found NO help from doctors so I became my own DR and researched this...my sons cyst was about the size of a quarter by then and very painful!!! I found a website that is a little costly BUT IT works...NO surgery like the Dr. said! I spend $200 and go the 3 month treatment and within a week my son's cyst was healing from the inside out which is what you want it drew out the infection and irritated hairs and healed it then a year later my daughter got one higher up in her butt crack and I immediantly applied the treatment and she went from NOT being able to sit walk or lay comfortably to normal. THis treatment works. YOu apply it 2 times a day and put gauze over it but we only applied it at night and it STILL WORKED. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

You need to see a dermatologist ....you might have Herpes Simplex Virus (NOT genetal Herpes) There is help......

i have the same thing, but now it turned in to 5 after poping the 1st one..

that definitely sounds like herpes, when you pop the one and they spread.

it sounds like a cyst mine i had removed a year later it came back you have to watch it and make sure you stay groomed in that area they form from ingrown hairs on your lower back and have feavers i have found takeing antibiotics helps and pain medicine helps with the sitting part

I have the same thing ( I think ) like you guys.

Right next to my a-hole I have a little bump which is like purple-reddish. It doesnt hurt that much but it definitely annoys me like hell and I cant really sit properly. I had one of these in about the same spot like a year ago, but it dissapeared by itself and didnt get this big. 

What should I do to get rid of it? I am to afraid to tell my parents anything about it because I do not feel comfortable talking to them about a thing like this. I would not rather go to a doctor either. Is there anyway to cure this by "secret" ?

Your "bump" is different and sounds like a hemorrhoid. Get some Preparation H from the medicine cabinet or the pharmacy/grocery store. Just say it's for your grandma....

I have the same thing but mine popped and the pus inside smelt disgusting but the pain is going down help?

i got them coz done to much walking my doc mine have popped does any better but if just clean it water when pops i be fine get better in few days what you do not wash it with soap when pop as makes even sore

I hope you have a seen a Dr. My mother has been fighting cancer for 10yr and it started like you describe, they biopsy and she was diagnosed her with Vulvar Cancer.