I am a 17 year old male and I have a slight problem.  There is a small hole in my butt crack which bleeds and releases pus when I wipe it with toilet paper.  I do not think it is a cyst for 2 reasons. 

1) There is not sore bump above or around the hole, or any where on my lower back.

2) The hole does not hurt when I move or sit.

I think it simply a rash, but what do I know.  What is this hole, and should i be concerned? HELP!

Hi Guest,

See your doctor.  Pus indicates an infection and you need to get it examined.

Hope it helps.

Try not touching it

I have exactly the same issue, I'm an 18 year old female. I've had these for a couple of days, I originally thought it was haemorrhoids or a fissure, and put it down to going to the loo to often (nervous for my A-Levels..) but then I found the hole after an awkward look in the mirror. I think it's an anal fistula.. The sooner we go the better I reckon.. I think we should both take a trip to the Doctor's! Good luck, I hope you're okay!