I have an irritated butt crack. This happens during and continues after my period. The itching is more like a rash, that after itching it seems to spread and cause small bumps kinda like little pimples. My skin is raw. It is not around my anus at all it is just in the crack stating right under my butt bone. :-(

Try baby powder when it STARTS to become a problem... its probably from the extra moisture from your period. You can use baby wipes during your period to help remove all the extra fluid and sweat, and then baby powder. It should help!!

I have the perfect cure for this problem,  I lucked up on it trying everything.  Clean, then dry your area with a hairdryer, cut a piece of aloe vera plant, apply the gel to the area, dry it a little, then put medicated powder to the rash.  It is almost instant relief and seem to start the healing process immediately.

A yeast infection!