I have a small lump on my butt crack at the top near where the butt crack ends and meets the back. It does not hurt but does itch occassionally. The area is also kind of wet, but only in the area of the lump. The liquid in the area is sometimes a clear-ish color and other times it has a reddish/pink tint and has a weird odor. The lump and oozing have been around for about a month and a half.
I'm not very hair but the hair on my head does shed quite a bit in the shower and ends up in the butt crack area. I also sometimes don't dry completely before getting dressed. I'm wondering if these factors could play a part in it.
I've looked around and all I can find is information on pilonidal cysts but the lump does not hurt.
Does anyone have any idea what this could be?

I have the same problem this lump i just gotten a couple days ago does not hurt and does itch occasionally, i am also trying to figure out what it is...

Same i hate that its such an embarresing place on my body otherwise i would have visited the doctor much sooner

so have any of you figured it out? i think i have the same thing just noticed it this past wednesday. i cant really ask anyone about it just because of where its located