WELL I HAVE THIS LUMP THAT APPEARED AFTER SHAVING MY BUM CRACK ..
Now i have a big red ,saw and infected lump , about the size of a boil ...
ive squezed alot of puss out and it just fills up again ,
Any ideas???? :$

The kid I work with just had an operation for a hair that grew on his tailbone, he said it kept growing till it found a way out & left a tiny hole in the lower crack of his butt. He said it was very painful. Ive never heard of anything like that before & thats how I came across your post. Good Luck Sorry I couldnt be of mor help

My friend's husband just had day surgery to remove a cyst that had grown on near his tailbone, just above his bum crack. It happens when hair gets caught in the pores there (say, if a head hair just falls down your back in the shower or whatever) and the pore keeps sucking it inwards towards the spine. Then it gets infected and becomes p***y, or c an continue drawing in other hairs or dirt or whatever. Kind of freaky and gross really! He now has a small ball sized whole in his back where the cyst came out. The cyst was, essentially a hair ball after all the hair that had accuymulated.
Needless to say, I make sure there is no hair down my back or bum quite often now!!

I have this as well. It will flare up every once in a while. It can get so bad that you can't walk, which happened to me the first time i got it. It will drain itself within a few days. The best thing to do is either take a bath daily or make sure you wash that area with soap daily. I haven't had a flare up in over two years.

Check these links for some other info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilonidal_cyst

www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/pilondial-cyst

The best solution is to see your doctor. I had the same thing about 7 years ago. It was an in-grown hair and had made a nest. The day surgery I had cut it all out. The only problem since is that you need to keep removing hair with hair removal cream or get it lasered.

My son had one and bust all this pus was coming out and still is we are keeping it clean but boy does it hurt he says. but what scares me is if it comes back like you waht do you doif it comes back and to prevet it .. cause it is nasty ..

OP, I would think that the answer's quite simple - stop shaving your bum cheeks!

Hey I have same prob a few years ago I had a hair removed and in the last few days it came back I was talking to a buddy k he has same prob he told me that he got stuff from chemist a past like the olden days a poultices yeast is the base it draws the puss out is sore but not over and done whit keep Thera cleanend

Shaving your bum cheeks probably didn't cause it and probably isn't going to stop it either. I know of a few people that get them and they don't shave the area at all. It just happens to hairy people alot and most have to have it surgically removed at some point.

Sounds like pilonidal sinus