the past couple of days ive been having to go pee alot like atleast 2 times and hour sometimes 3 or 4... and this morning i woke up and had to go pee and i have a small cut on the inside of my inner lip soo i went to the bathroom and after i pee'd it burned the cut then i wiped myself and there was a couple of drops of blood i mean i dont understand whats going on i called the nurses hotline and they told me not to worry im 16 and me and my bf lost our virginity to each other and i know he doesnt have any stds
what do u think this could be? :-(

Sounds like a Urinary Tract Infection. Doctors usually prescribe a course of antibiotics. Cranberry juice has been known to help too.

I'm 17 and i had sex 2 days ago, these last 2 days i've been peeing more than usual, but today i woke up an hour ago to pee, everything was fine, then again a couple of min. ago and there was bleed. it has been hurting when i pee. I'm supposed to get my period in a week. whats wrong with me? My parents dont know anything about it, it would break their hearts. what can i do on my own??????????

Hey Im 16 and I think I have an Urinary Tract infection and I need help finding out more about it before I talk to my mum about it. Can Cranberry Juice really help?? I know It may sound stupid but are you surpost to drink it and stuff. Im really scared and I dont know what to do. I also lost my virginity with my boyfriend and it was his first time to. We were protected but can sex course a Urinary tract infection?? I only bleed when I pee and it started at least a day after I lost my virginity to him. It really hurts and the blood is watery like. Kind of new blood so I know it defently not period blood. I have to also go to the toliet alot and when I dont It feels like i do. HELP PLZ!!!

This is a reply to all of you that posted before me and any one else reading. It does SOUND like you all have urinary tract infections. No Cranberry juice will NOT CURE this, but it can prevent it in the future. It has to be pure cranberry though. And yes you drink it! (the only stupid question is the one you never ask!) The only way to cure a urinary tract infection is to go to the doctor and get antibiotics. If you just wait for is to go away it probably will, but you run the risk of getting it back again. Yes you can get a urinary tract infection after having sex... Not from sex itself but from bacteria going up your urethra. Make sure you pee right after sex, this will help flush out any bacteria. The watery blood is most likely blood mixed with urine coming from your bladder. Don't be scared to tell your mom about a urinary tract infection, because having one in no way tells you had sex (My daughter had UTI's as a toddler) Now onto the sex and STD subject..... You don't actually have to have sex to get an STD, all it takes is contact with bodily fluids, meaning you can be a virgin and have an STD. Never assume that a guy has had no contact with other girls just because he says so, always be protected unless you are in a long term monogamous relationship and have both been tested! On that note If you have these symptoms go to a doctor and get checked. Like I said it SOUNDS like a UTI but these could also be symptoms of an STD. When you go to a doctor always be honest about having sex, the only way a doctor can fully help you is to know the whole picture. Those of you that posted your age said you are 16 and 17 .... so if you are uncomfortable talking to your moms then you are more than old enough to go to a doctor or clinic by yourself. I did at that age. I don't say that like you should hide stuff from your parents, but I'd rather you guys don't tell them and "sneak" to a doctor than hide things from them and not see a doctor. Besides I know how judgmental parents can be, and how uncomfortable it can be talking about this stuff with them!!...

well thanks for tha info but Im 15yrs old and i had sex but it wasent tha first time and Im having this same problem but the difference is that I had unproctected sex and its the first time that this happens to me Im really worried because im afraid this has to do something with pregnancy I really dont wanna go to a doctor because I know my mom is gonna think wrong what should I do?

Ok so i just started my period yesterday and i have no blood on my pad. I went to go pee and then blood came out and today i checked if i had any blood on my pad and there was a brown spot i dont know what it is. And i went to go pee and blood came out. I have had sex with my boyfriend 2 times when i was on my period does that
have anything to do with me not bleeding as much as i did before? im really worried and so is my boyfriend. And i cant tell my mom because she will be saying its because i was doing sumthing bad. I dont know what to do:( plz help me.

having sex on your period does nothing. as long as you used protection you should be good. if not i would maybe get checked out to see if you are pregnant. sperm can live 3-5 days and if your period stops while the sperm is still living it can cause a pregnancy. the blood coming out could be a urinary tract infection. to help take away the pain, the sudden urge to pee, the small amount of urine and blood you can drink cranberry juice as said before it will not cure it only prevent the symptoms for now. but if the problem pursists after a few days i would go see your doctor. its a serious matter and dont get shy about it because your kidneys could suffer. the sooner you get checked out the better.

I having a similar problem. My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for a few months and last time we had sex I bled rather a lot. I wasn't sure why. We had sex 3 times that weekend and now I need to pee frequently sometimes every 20 mins or less! It's annoying because it is painful and ere is slight bleeding all the time. It's been two days now will this stop soon? Should I do something about it?

I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday and ever since after that I have been needing to pee 2 or 3 times an hour,when I do berly any pee comes out and it stings like crazy! and a few drips of watery pail blood comes out,I don't want to talk to my mum about and I don't have a clue what to do :(
P-L-E-A-S-E H-E-L-P M-E

I started peeing and then when I pulled my pantsup a small line of blood came out.

Dont worry, you probably figured it out by now. But you were a virgin did you say? That is merely the lining in your virgina because you were a virgin. It would have stopped a couple of days later.

Hi.I already have Urinary Track Infection and yesterday morning I noticed that i bleed after the last drop of my urine.When I was diagnose by UTI (as what we called in the Philippines) I never experienced bleeding like this.I am going to see a Gynecologist later to find out what is wrong and to cure it as early as possible.

Hi, I'm having the same problem & it's happening that much I don't seem to be able to sleep, when I pee (every 15-30 seconds) it's the littlest amount & is kind of blood coming out aswell, it really hurts when I pee, I'm 17 & had sex about a week ago it started some time during the week then went the day after but that time there wasn't blood, so I didn't think nothing of it, but it's come back today/night but this time there is blood, is there anything that can cure it why I can't get to the doctors tonight? It's really painful & I just can't seem to sleep, I've tried putting a period pad on to prevent me going to the toilet so much but it don't work I feel like I have to squat so that the pain goes.. I need help on suggestions that could get it away the pain away just until the morning then I will go to the doctors for medication?

i am not a doctor but sounds like u might have a uti they are common and can makeu have to go to the bathroom alot and they can be very painfuel with a buring stinging filling if it dont get better then see a doc