Sometimes When I pee I feel like I need to pee again shortly after. Whats wrong with me? this doesn't always happen but when it does I can't stand it, who could really? Hopefully someone out there knows what i'm going threw...well when it happens.
thanks !

i think you posted this under the wrong topic forum, however you probably have a urinary tract infection (uti). this commonly occurs from bacteria during sex. make sure you pee before having sex and do not have anal/vaginal sex right after each other. you can see your doctor or try over the counter medicine for uti's often found in the feminie hygeine isle of the drug store. also drink plenty water and/or cranberry juice.

Well, sometimes i get the same thing but it's not just like i feel the need to pee, it's that i actually do need to pee. I don't know why it happens but i do know how to get rid of it (for me anyway). You have to deliberately wait until you really have to pee then pee. Do it a few times until it stops building up.