My menstrual period is here (almost at the end) but I just found out that some blood is actually coming out from my urethra. And my urethra just hurt alot... this only happened recently... what does this mean? :( im so worried!!!! please help!!! :( I haven't told anyone, my parents, my friends, no one about it.. I'm so scared :( 

Hi Sab-h,

Tell your parents.  If it is truly coming out of your vagina it may be an urinary tract infection.  They are very common, anyone can get one.

You need to see your doctor though.  If it is a UTI, you'll likely need antibiotics to clear it.

Hope it helps.

I'm not a doctor, so I can't tell you for sure, but it sounds like a uti. I get them sometimes. You have cloudy pee, painful and frequent urination nd sometimes blood in your urine. You can get over the counter tests for uti at a cvs or walgreens then you'll know for sure. If it is a uti drink lots of cranberry juice nd water. You can also get azo dye pills which help a lot with the pain. It seems pretty obviously some sort of badder or urinary tract problem so drink lots of water nd cranberry juice or even cranberry pills if you can get em. I hope that helps babe. I know it can be really scary to pee blood but if it is a uti its no big deal-totally treatable!