I have to pee quite alot and some times it burns. so my doctor told me i had a UTI. after taking the anti bioctics he gave me my problems never went away. Also sometimes when i sit up or sit down i pee a little bit and i just cant hold it in... i am only 17 years old :-( any help? going to the doctors again soon.

Urinary tract infections are very common in women. A key reason is our anatomy. We have a shorter urethra, which cuts down on the distance bacteria must travel to reach the bladder. Women who use diaphragms for birth control also may be at higher risk, as many women who use spermicidal agents. Diabetes and other diseases that impair the immune system can increase the risk of UTIs. Drink plenty of water to dilute your urine and help flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder. Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices and caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate. Use a heating pad. Apply a warm, but not hot, heating pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort. Wipe from front to back. Doing so after urinating and after a bowel movement helps prevent bacteria in the anal region from spreading to the vagina and urethra. Avoid potentially irritating feminine products. Using deodorant sprays or other feminine products, such as douches and powders, in the genital area can irritate the urethra.

I am a boy...

Oh, sorry. You should've mentioned it in your question. If you are sexually active avoid sex if your partner has an infection. Do not hold your urine. Urinate as soon as you feel you have to. Drink more liquids each day to help wash out your urinary tract. Men age 19 years and older should drink about 3 liters of liquid each day. Good choices for most people to drink include water, juice, and milk. Your doctor may suggest you drink cranberry juice. The high fruit acid levels in cranberry juice may help prevent another UTI. You may also be able to take cranberry pills if you cannot drink the juice. Ask your doctor how much liquid you should drink each day. Without treatment for your UTI, your infection and symptoms may get worse. The germs may travel to your kidneys. You should go again to your doctor if the previous antibiotic therapy didn't help.

Sorry for not mentioning i am a boy of 18 years old.
Okay i gave an appointment with him ! And what are the main symptoms because i read all the different posts.. and there is nothing like... sometimes i just pee a little bit and i can't not.. i just comes out.

Well, the most common symptom of UTI in men are: Frequent urge to urinate but often the amount of urine passed is small; Painful, burning feeling in the area of the bladder or urethra, during urination; Fatigue; Fever (This often means that the infection has moved into the kidney); The urine can look cloudy or milky. If blood is present then the color will be reddish; Urine can smell offensive; Nausea and even vomiting may occur in kidney infections; Back pain. I hope you get well soon.

Oh dear this worries me so much... Thank you.