IM A 27 YEAR OLD LADY. FOR THE PAST 24HOURS I'VE BEEN HAVING THIS BURNING SENSITION IN MY VIGINA WHEN IM ABOUT TO FINISH URINATING. iTS TERRIBLY SORE. WHEN I WIPE MY VIGINA THERE WILL ALSO BE BLOOD. WHAT COULD THIS BE, IT REALLY HURTS. WILL IT GO AWAY ON ITS OWN

There are many causes of painful urination and vaginal bleeding. The more common include urinary tract infection and STD. I suggest you see a doctor as soon as possible rather than waiting for your conditions to go away by themselves. Cranberry juice may be helpful for urinary tract infections.

The most common cause of UTI are bacteria from the bowel that live on the skin near the rectum or in the vagina which can spread and enter the urinary tract through the urethra. Once these bacteria enter the urethra they travel upwards causing infection in the bladder and sometimes other parts of the urinary tract.

Symptoms of UTI or bladder infection are not easy to miss and include a strong urge to urinate that cannot be delayed which is followed by a sharp pain or burning sensation in the urethra when the urine is released. Most often very little urine is released and the urine that is released may be tinged with blood. The urge to urinate recurs quickly and soreness may occur in the lower abdomen, back, or sides.

This cycle may repeat itself frequently during the day or night--most people urinate about six times a day, when the need to urinate occurs more often a bladder infection should be suspected.

When bacteria enters the ureters and spread to the kidneys, symptoms such as back pain, chills, fever, nausea, and vomiting may occur, as well as the previous symptoms of lower urinary tract infection.

Lots of water, cranberry juice and a trip to the doctor to be sure. Antibiotics are the usual treatment for bladder infections and other urinary tract infections. Seven to ten days of antibiotics is usually required although some infections may require only a single dose of antibiotics.

hello im 19 years old and ive recently started to get a stinging feeling in my vagina after im done peeing i also bleed little drops of blood out of my vagina, i am sexually active and i recently had sex. The pain in my vagina did get when i went pee after having sex and the blood became more. i know im not on my period because its not my time yet. Can you please help?