I have been experiencing some yellow discharge on my panties. It seems to give me a permant smell. I take showers more often to keep the smell away. It feels warm when it comes out though. I also pee white foggy looking stuff. I have no idea what the cause could be, but I would be more than appreciated if someone knew.

Thank YOu,
Jessica

It sounds like you may have a urinary tract infection. Foggy pee and a foul or sweet smell is a symptom of this. I suggest you go to the doctor ASAP.

I also believe that you have urinary tract infection. This is something that is happening quite often to me and I know how you feel. First of all you should know that you can’t avoid seeing your doctor about this matter because this infection is usually treated with antibiotics such as Bactrim and to get these antibiotics you need prescription from your doctor.

You can start drinking a lot of water and other fluids to wash away bacteria. My friend always tells me that I should use cranberry tea or juice because this is good for urinary tract issues. I am planning to listen to her next time but you can start right away. And avoid having sex because you are not going to like it.