Yesterday whenever I went for a pee it hurt as I finished peeing. However this morning when I woke up I could barely pee due to the horrible pain ! I have spent hours going backwards and forwards to the toilet and just not being able to go ! Also, sometimes it felt like I was peeing bubbles and when I looked in the toilet there is little bits of blood. Then when I wipe there is a pink/pale red blood on it !
What is wrong with me ?! Do I have an infection ?!
Is anybody else experiencing the same or does anyone know any cures or something that will help to ease the pain ?!

It could be some kind of kidney of urinary infection. The blood in the urine sounds like kidney stones, though. Do you have any pain in your back, lower back, or groin area? Have you been well hydrated lately? He reason I ask is blood in urine can mean kidney stones, especially if you are dehydrated or have been having some pains in your back or near your kidneys. If you haven't had pain I'd say it could be an infection, especially if it hurts to urinate. The only way you can really tell is to pay a visit to your doctor and get a urinalysis. Hope this helps!