hi,
i had sex a couple of weeks ago, and ever since then i'v had a really sting/burning sensation when peeing and s very strong vaginal odor that does not go away, and a little bit of clear discharge. My friend told me it sounded pretty much like an UTI and while reading this blogs it seems like i should be drinking a lot of cranberry juice. Could you please help me find out what that could mean please.

Everything that you have described in your post points out that you have problems with your urinary tract. In my opinion you are experiencing urinary tract infection. Now the cranberry juice is very helpful when it comes to urinary tract infection. It has the ability to prevent bacteria to multiply. And this is very important if you want to get rid of your urinary tract infection as soon as you can. I would suggest also that you take some over the counter antibiotics that will help you to speed up the treatment process. You have to know that there is a chane that urinary tract infection comes back after short period of time and you just have to go through the treatment again.